Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My SP is Psychic

I've been looking at the Mac and Me head wraps and wondering if any of them would look good on me. Cute change from a hat. I've been contemplating making something like this twisty headband thingy. In similar colors.


I was thinking of a neutral color for the center and a soft green or blue around the edges. . . and. . . . Whoa! Here comes a package. . . . . . . inside I find the most awesome of combos. (pics & further boasting to soon follow)

Two skeins in Cotton Patine from Elsebeth Lavold and a cushy Anny Blatt mohair in blue. To relegate the mohair to edging perhaps may be a bit too cruel for such a pretty yarn. It's begging to be a lace fru of some sort. Decisions,decisions.

** Sigh**

My SP Rocks!!!

I YYou Secret Pal - - - Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home