Saturday, February 10, 2007

Crazy busy and showing it

I've had the crazy insane schedule since the end of December. At the last minute I took on wardrobe for a suspense/horror film. Half of it in the 1940's the other half takes place modern day. Not usually a problem except I had 10 days to get everything together. I just had three days off and it was heaven. I caught up on my sleeping & more sleeping after that. I also had a chance to feel up the incredible yarn my SP sent me. I know I sound like a perve - it's true though the yarn is so soft and yummy and the color is one of my favorites. **mmmm purple**.

Today is back to reality back on the set at 7am tomorrow. Today I'm doing laundry, and ironing like a mad woman. . . and craving cookies. So in the midst of folding yet another basket of clothes. I stop and get on the scale and in horror the scale tips off to 182 lbs. OMGWTF 182! I am 5'8" so la gorda! My pants were getting a bit tight but jezzzy crezzy 25 lbs in two months. I feel awful and here I am with the crazy cookie desire. I've decided to go on a d-d-d-d. It's like I can't quite get myself to say it outloud. That thing where you lose weight and if your really motivated you also get in shape. D- d- d- d- Lifestyle change. Ah I politically corrected myself. I feel so much better. The stuff of motivation and success - proper verbage **if only it were that easy** and truly the part that sucks is that I'm seriously craving carbs. *le sigh*

I think it was the holidays, my first snowy cold winter here in Sedona, the many lattes for the 12+ hour days on the no heated frikin frezzing movie set, all which which added up to the 25 lbs to make my plump a fat frame. So D- d- d- d- diet here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home