Sunday, May 06, 2007

Coincidence. . . .

I just read through a friends blog - similarities

  • I am allergic to dust and cleaning sprays
  • I love to do needlepoint
  • I have varied taste in music
  • I like to sew odd little projects
  • Dh makes coffee at 6 a.m. every morning and asks if I'd like some. I feel bad he makes his own fantastic mixture - but I'm mostly a tea drinker.
  • I need a tea drinking, knitting buddy
  • At 7 my family moved to Hawaii. Sedona is the first I have lived away from the ocean since.
  • I love to read
  • I have a bog that hardly anyone reads but me
  • Is that because no one knows it is there?
  • or is it boring
  • my daughters’ friends call me instead of their mothers
  • I want to be a master knitter, to be splendidly perfect
  • I have a fabric stash
  • I have a yarn stash
  • I have a scrapbook stash
  • I have too many projects for my lifetime
  • I do not like rap music
  • It’ s more important to be kind than right
  • love green, esp. celadon green
  • I’d rather go barefoot than wear shoes (It's OK to go barefoot at school in Hawaii)
  • I love to sit and watch snow fall…I love the "crunch" sound snow makes when walked on
  • I have a seat in my shower
  • I have a temper that I fight to keep under control
  • I like to decorate gingerbread houses (and cookies)
  • I read Harry Potter books and really like them
  • I can get very sad at Thanksgiving because I lost my grandfather then
  • I cry too easily
  • I love opera
  • I love berries, black, blue, red but cherries are the best
  • I have a ribbon stash.
  • I like to wrap presents and decorate the packages
  • I was a service brat

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!


1 Comments:

Blogger Romelda said...

You must have done a lot of reading last night! I got goose bumps as I read this entry! Were we seperated at birth? No I am much too much older than you. But how much fun! I am having tea at 2 PM today and I will be knitting my DUDUZA comfort doll for charity. Maybe we can send vibes to each other then!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home