Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

This week was back to reality or back to what has seemed more like alternate reality. I was one tired woman .. today I slept in, and did not much of anything and then took a nap and then did more of the same. I seem to be making up for time on my bum doing much of nothing with time on my bum swamped. I just took a new job - started on Wednesday last week. The offer came from left field I'm going to be doing something different than I've ever done before. RETAIL. I can't say which business - it's a well known chain in the Americas. I'm still on the computer but I'll be doing, supply chain management, purchasing, inventory & those sort of activities. It feels like it could be a rather souless activity but I'm willing to give it a chance and see if I like it. Ho hum tomorrow is a work day and it's been two years since I've had to face a "work day" OH NO! I've got the Sunday evening blues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home